Do you want the experience and talent of our team but only for a particular digital marketing project – without an ongoing retainer? That’s not a problem – our global team and network of creators are ready and able to take on any digital project!
How to Engage Us for Your Digital Marketing Project
To be able to access our copywriters, photographers, videographers, editors and other talent – you can follow this process:
- Fill out our project questionnaire – We require everyone to provide us with the specific requirements of the project as this helps manage workload and provides you with a realistic time frame for when you can expect the project to be completed.
- Assigned a project manager – Once we have reviewed the details, one of our team will be in contact to confirm you want to go ahead with the project and will then be the primary contact during the whole process.
- Feedback & Approvals – We will require you to confirm your acceptance or revisions at each key step to ensure accuracy. Note: any legal approvals will need to be completed by your team.
It doesn’t get much easier than that! The great news is that you can come back as many times as you require for these individual jobs – or discuss with us the opportunities for an ongoing relationship.
Our team of strategies and analysts make up the core of any project. Rather than call them project managers or campaign managers – they wear many hats but have one goal. Their goal is to come up with an idea, and a plan, make sure the plan is executed and then monitor and evaluate the results. The strategist can help you understand the benefits of recording in our Sydney podcasting studio for hire or shooting on-site or on location.
It sounds simple in theory, but they are the most important part because they take complete ownership of the project. Once you have engaged one our of strategists, then you can take advantage of our freelance team.
Our collection of freelance videographers have the creative brains you need, as well as the skills and equipment necessary to bring your concept to life through videos. Whether it is a product demonstration video, corporate interview or TV commercial – they all come equipped with their own cameras, lights, and sound equipment.
One unique aspect of working with CORSZA is that not only do you get access to the videographer, but our project managers can also take care of sourcing locations and talent for the project, making the production process as easy and stress-free as possible for you. They have a wealth of experience and connections in the industry, which means they can secure the perfect location for your shoot and cast the perfect talent for your video.
But perhaps the best part of hiring a freelance videographer is the fun and excitement they bring. They’ll infuse your webinar or corporate video with their passion and creativity, making the process of creating a video an enjoyable and memorable experience. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to elevate your visuals for your digital marketing project and connect with your audience in a whole new way using our Netflix-approved cameras.
Freelance Video Editors
Hiring a freelance video editor can bring a wealth of benefits to your video production process, especially when it comes to your specific project needs. CORSZA gives you the freedom to have our team work on one-off projects or long-term collaborations where you constantly just send footage to us. This is a great option for businesses or individuals who need to outsource their video editing but don’t want to commit to a full-time employee.
Our video editors have the skills and experience necessary to take raw footage and turn it into a polished, professional-looking final product. Whether the footage comes from a smartphone, DSLR or even a cinema camera – we can get the most out of any type of footage, for corporate podcasts or creative ad films. They have a strong understanding of the technical aspects of video editing, such as colour grading, sound design, and visual effects, and they all use the industry-standard software DaVinci Resolve.
The best news of all is that we have a global team of editors available no matter where you are located in the world. If you would prefer a team that works whilst you sleep – not a problem! As long as the footage can be stored in a cloud-based environment, you can have your video team upload it at the end of the shoot and we can pick it up and run with it for quick turnarounds.
Working with CORSZA’s team of freelance photographers has some unique benefits compared to using the countless amount of services out there that advertise photography:
- Access to a variety of styles and perspectives – We have a diverse range of styles and perspectives that come from years of experience in taking photos. Couple that with our data from regularly posting on social media for our clients, we have some perspective on what types of photos deliver the right levels of engagement – the primary goal of creating this content in the first place.
- Flexibility and scalability: Having freelance photographers on staff allows us as an agency to quickly and easily scale up or down to meet your demands. By working with us before booking, we can talk through your requirements and potentially provide multiple photographers for large projects without having to worry about managing the process yourself.
- Faster turnaround times: With our global team of freelance photographers on staff, we can complete projects quickly as once the photographer is finished at the shoot, they can upload the photos to our photo retouching team for them to work in a different timezone. This is the best advantage for those clients who need fast turnarounds.
We Can Create Anything
Book in a free 30min consultation to find out exactly what we can do to help your business and make you stand out from the crowd.