Regardless of whether you are a HR manager, a senior executive or team leader – we know that improving employee engagement and getting your team to look at internal comms is key for your business growth and success.
So what’s the most effective way to improve employee engagement, productivity, and satisfaction within your large organization?
We have the answer: internal corporate podcasts. Yep, it’s true – podcasts are quickly becoming the best way to communicate to your employees in a more personal and engaging way. We have the stats to prove it!
Stats to Show Corporate Podcasts Work
- Companies that use internal podcasts report a 10% increase in employee productivity. (Source: Hubspot)
- The majority of employees who listen to internal podcasts report feeling more informed about company news and updates. (Source: Interact)
- Internal podcasts can increase employee engagement by up to 70%. (Source: Edison Research)
- Companies that use internal podcasts report a 20% increase in employee satisfaction. (Source: Hubspot)
- Internal podcasts are an effective tool for reaching remote workers and improving their sense of connection with the company. (Source: Interact)
The Fluffy Reasons Why Podcasts Work for Employee Engagement
- Personal and Engaging: Podcasts are a personal and engaging way to deliver information and insights to your employees. They can help your organization to build a sense of community and shared experience.
- Convenient: Podcasts can be listened to on-the-go, making them a convenient way for employees to consume information and stay up-to-date on company news and updates.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to other forms of internal communication, such as print or video, podcasting is often less expensive to produce and distribute.
How to Get Started with Internal Corporate Podcasts
We at CORSZA are definitely able to help you get started with a trial 5-podcast package. Before we get to that point though, we would love to jump on a discovery call with you and work through the following points to see if it is a good fit.
- Define Your Goals: Are you looking to improve employee engagement, productivity, or satisfaction? Once you have a clear idea of what you want to achieve, we will work with you to determine a 5-podcast episode plan
- Choose Your Format: You could have interviews, storytelling, and panel discussions – each with their own pluses and minuses. Consider your target audience and which format is most likely to engage them effectively. We will also cut video and audio only versions to see what works best.
- Invest in Quality Production: To produce high-quality podcasts, consider working with us in our studio environment initially in the trial session and if it is a success, we can help you set something up more permanent.
If you want to find out more, book in a discovery call with our team or reach out directly at [email protected] and we can talk through the next steps and how you can get started with your internal corporate podcasts.